hi. I am a software engineer currently open for remote contracts.
I enjoy talking about software, especially C++ and robotics. I’m trying to blog about it too (which is why this website exists).
Some of my previous work includes:
- Software engineer at Marble, bootstrapped infrastructure, CI, and robot navigation.
- developer on ROS/ROS 2 at the Open Source Robotics Foundation.
- developer on Gazebo, the open source physics simulator for robotics
- demos for the Baxter Research Robot
- research on time-dependent path planning at CMU Lunar XPrize lab (poster)
Here’s my CV as a pdf.
I graduated from Swarthmore College in 2014, where I played a lot of Ultimate Frisbee.
Nobody calls me Jacqueline, except when they tag me on Github.